21.4.11

Studying

SO ok, I havent posted in a few days.. Finals are ganging up on me and its getting hard to get some time to myself (the only time I get I either spend sleeping or playing a bit of Portal2).
So what do you do when you have no time and too much to do?
1)Lists.
Best things ever, those are. See once you start a list you have a clear way of knowing what it is you have to do, and by when. Make a daily list, write it out every night before you go to bed, and once you wake up, make sure you work on it. every little thing makes you feel a bit more accomplished, so really its a nice self esteem boost when you realize all that you've done in one day.
Sometimes this happens too....
2) Sleep
Make sure you get the sleep you need. Working late? Go ahead, work all night, but the next day make sure to take a nap or two during the day. Now Ive recently found that Im going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier (Yesterday I went to sleep at seven pm and woke up at 12:40 am), for me working at night/morning is better and easier, so this is working out, usually from 7-12 I mess around a bit and dont get much done.
This better not be you.
3) Relax.
You don't have time, you don't have a life, but that doesn't mean you cant relax. Take the time to enjoy little things, pictures of kittens, a funny article on that website you love, a funny video you can never get enough of, that song stuck in your head, or a nice warm nap time. Anything. But when you are taking time off from working, dont keep thinking about it, try to keep you mind off of work.

4) Eat well.
I fail at this one. I hardly eat during the day sometimes.. I just... Forget So don't be like me!  eat well, carry around food if you must. Going crazy with work means you forget that you need things like food and water, so you get moody and headachy and you don't even realize its because you haven't eaten.
5) Cuddle.
This inst for everyone, but there is nothing nicer than cuddling up with a friend or a partner to take some time off and relax....




**Note:Ignore the overuse of pictures today <3


1 comment:

  1. It´s raining in Cadiz, so what are we all doing? Siesta! I miss your cuddles though.

    -Ninja

    ReplyDelete